Today kids at the Kita were celebrating Fasching - a German version of the Carnival. They got a show from a clown and as usual plenty of yummy treats. Everybody including all of the teachers had to wear a costume. Since I didn't manage to make Tim into a wizard for their Yolka celebrations in December, I reused the idea for this occasion. The costume turned out better than I expected (except from a certain angle the wizard's hat looks more like that of a pope, but that's just picking at details!) and Jack assisted in making him a wizard staff out of paper covered with aluminium foil. This part of the costume excited Tim the most as he immediately proceed beating it violently around any surface and the thing didn't survive very long. I think it was him doing special "letting out all my accumulated aggression" magic...





Really cool costume!!!
ReplyDelete